Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Granny's Nightmare - HOW TO - Make a bicycle chopper


Granny's Nightmare - HOW TO - Make a bicycle chopper
Originally uploaded by pt.

Phil Torrone sez:

AtomicZombie (who we posted about yesterday) sent in this great bike project - You know what really irritates the heck out of me? I drive all the way out to the dump, pay my five bucks to get in, and the only bikes laying around are those goofy granny bikes from the late 1970's. Dog, what's the deal? I need some new parts! Ok, enough whining, it's payback time. A real chopper artist can chop any bike, even this crusty old codger cruiser. In fact, the more I looked at the bike, the more I thought it would be a sweet ride. Check out all that chrome, look at that long spindly frame, yeah, I could make this happen...

The how-to is a great a step-by-step and has dozens of photos!

www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/07/grannys_nightmare_h...



Technorati tags: / /

No comments:

Post a Comment