Friday, November 29, 2013

ruckawriter: dgaider: Lock your fucking doors on Tuesdays in Thedas. [x] My doing, I’m afraid. Buffy reference. If I have my way, one day I will do an homage to “Once More With Feeling”. Fade adventure. Demon of Revelry. Singing. Dancing. At least one reference to bunnies, mustard stains, and perhaps a Bollywood number. And then I’ll be good. I can put Buffy to rest forever. :) I would pay for this DLC.



ruckawriter: dgaider: Lock your fucking doors on Tuesdays in Thedas. [x] My doing, I’m afraid. Buffy reference. If I have my way, one day I will do an homage to “Once More With Feeling”. Fade adventure. Demon of Revelry. Singing. Dancing. At least one reference to bunnies, mustard stains, and perhaps a Bollywood number. And then I’ll be good. I can put Buffy to rest forever. :) I would pay for this DLC.