Thursday, January 23, 2014

By @officialsilica “Aw silica looks so cute - - OMG LET ME JUST SAY I HATE HACKERS SOO MUCH I’M JUST TIRED OF SPENDING TIME AND TRYING TO GET FOLLOWERS JUST TO LOSE THEM - - I’ve been stupid in the past trying to trade accounts or co own accounts but this time I was really careful #_# Anyways I can’t think of any questions today so #swordartonline #sao #otaku #manga #anime #roleplay #rp #silica #kirito #asuna #lisbeth #sword #art #online” via @PhotoRepost_app



By @officialsilica “Aw silica looks so cute - - OMG LET ME JUST SAY I HATE HACKERS SOO MUCH I’M JUST TIRED OF SPENDING TIME AND TRYING TO GET FOLLOWERS JUST TO LOSE THEM - - I’ve been stupid in the past trying to trade accounts or co own accounts but this time I was really careful #_# Anyways I can’t think of any questions today so #swordartonline #sao #otaku #manga #anime #roleplay #rp #silica #kirito #asuna #lisbeth #sword #art #online” via @PhotoRepost_app