Tuesday, January 21, 2014

silvermoon424: silvermoon424: In one of my doujinshi there’s a story about Rei as a little girl finding out that her mom had died ;__; Some people asked me what this doujinshi is called and if they can read it anywhere, so here’s my answer: It’s from one of my Moon Fight anthologies (either the fourth or fifth one, I can’t remember) and no, to my knowledge, it’s not online. I also don’t know what it’s called because I can’t read Japanese. However, if people are interested, I can take pictures of the whole story and post them here.



silvermoon424: silvermoon424: In one of my doujinshi there’s a story about Rei as a little girl finding out that her mom had died ;__; Some people asked me what this doujinshi is called and if they can read it anywhere, so here’s my answer: It’s from one of my Moon Fight anthologies (either the fourth or fifth one, I can’t remember) and no, to my knowledge, it’s not online. I also don’t know what it’s called because I can’t read Japanese. However, if people are interested, I can take pictures of the whole story and post them here.