Wednesday, March 19, 2014

askvaudeville: pinkie-replies: Caramel Doctor: Mrs Pie is suffering slight PTSD, but is on the psychological mend with help from her friends and loved ones Twilight: I offered to examine her myself, but she wouldn’t stop crying and apologizing when she saw me, and yes, before you ask - when modern pharmaceuticals failed, she was written a prescription for cuddles. An’ speakin’ o havin’ a good reason ta hoit people, I gotta go have me a talk wit’ a certain someone fer breakin’ my li’l buddy’s heart! Don’t look. Dis could get messy.



askvaudeville: pinkie-replies: Caramel Doctor: Mrs Pie is suffering slight PTSD, but is on the psychological mend with help from her friends and loved ones Twilight: I offered to examine her myself, but she wouldn’t stop crying and apologizing when she saw me, and yes, before you ask - when modern pharmaceuticals failed, she was written a prescription for cuddles. An’ speakin’ o havin’ a good reason ta hoit people, I gotta go have me a talk wit’ a certain someone fer breakin’ my li’l buddy’s heart! Don’t look. Dis could get messy.