Saturday, March 15, 2014

donatello-hamato: solarstormflare: Ok everyone look here. I know everyone likes Raphael’s arm and shoulder muscles: heck, I do too, but here Donnie is holding onto April and Casey against a forceful pull that is enough to DRAG THEM THOUGH THE AIR WITH ONLY ONE ARM. AND IT’S NOT BRACED AGAINST THE WALL OF THE PORTAL EITHER.he doesn’t get enough credit. DAMN. CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS? I’m better than you Raph see



donatello-hamato: solarstormflare: Ok everyone look here. I know everyone likes Raphael’s arm and shoulder muscles: heck, I do too, but here Donnie is holding onto April and Casey against a forceful pull that is enough to DRAG THEM THOUGH THE AIR WITH ONLY ONE ARM. AND IT’S NOT BRACED AGAINST THE WALL OF THE PORTAL EITHER.he doesn’t get enough credit. DAMN. CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS? I’m better than you Raph see