Friday, March 07, 2014

keyofnik: MAKO BEING A SWEETHEART "Oops well I broke the shit out of that, Uhm, here?" I love how nothing about Mako comes across the same as she was just a second ago. From this, all suspicion and fierceness and action: to this, cute and sheepish and friendly: And they are both her in every single way. MAKOTO FUCKING KINO IS THE GREATEST AND I WILL HEAR NO WORDS SAID OTHERWISE Also how adorable is her mirror? Shut the fuck UP.



keyofnik: MAKO BEING A SWEETHEART "Oops well I broke the shit out of that, Uhm, here?" I love how nothing about Mako comes across the same as she was just a second ago. From this, all suspicion and fierceness and action: to this, cute and sheepish and friendly: And they are both her in every single way. MAKOTO FUCKING KINO IS THE GREATEST AND I WILL HEAR NO WORDS SAID OTHERWISE Also how adorable is her mirror? Shut the fuck UP.