Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I just unlocked the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning sticker on tvtag 209 others have also unlocked the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning sticker on tvtag Who helps the agents close in on the Clairvoyant? Thanks for tuning in to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight! Keep watching on Tuesdays at 8/7c. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.



I just unlocked the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning sticker on tvtag 209 others have also unlocked the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: End of the Beginning sticker on tvtag Who helps the agents close in on the Clairvoyant? Thanks for tuning in to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight! Keep watching on Tuesdays at 8/7c. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.