Wednesday, April 09, 2014

sourcedumal: frantzfandom: baconshoppingcart: ask-teenage-scootaloo: pinkamea-and-frends: ask-teenage-scootaloo: storm-and-her-nightmare-family: naskafterdark: wolfspirals: cindersk: For those who are interested. Hide your werewolf. I think you mean UNLEASH your werewolf. :V yes! WHAT STATE IS IT IN?!?!?! All of them ITS MY FIRST TIME SEEING ONE! I AM SO WATCHING THIS. SIGNAL BOOST THIS!! AND GET SOME SALT!! For real? Omg I can’t wait!



sourcedumal: frantzfandom: baconshoppingcart: ask-teenage-scootaloo: pinkamea-and-frends: ask-teenage-scootaloo: storm-and-her-nightmare-family: naskafterdark: wolfspirals: cindersk: For those who are interested. Hide your werewolf. I think you mean UNLEASH your werewolf. :V yes! WHAT STATE IS IT IN?!?!?! All of them ITS MY FIRST TIME SEEING ONE! I AM SO WATCHING THIS. SIGNAL BOOST THIS!! AND GET SOME SALT!! For real? Omg I can’t wait!