Thursday, February 26, 2009

[Flickr] Ron Bailey wants you to see something

Day 30 LEGO 365
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattleandhum/sets/72157605378152096/

About the set
270 items | 2063 views

a LEGO a day for a year.

I also made a pretty photo-blog for this project. Flickr is more of a storage crate for it. So please check out the photos here:
legomyphoto.wordpress.com

Thanks!

A selection of things from the set

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5

(By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

Note: The "I" referred to in this post is not me, but the photographer.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]