Sunday, November 17, 2013

sanakirjalapsi: celiaur: ########CAN I GET ANOTHER SIGNAL BOOST, PLEASE?######## The same guy who did the phishing on Tumblr is back and is doing it for Facebook now, but bringing Tumblr into this? It’s already been reported as a phishing scam (thank you Google) but all I’m asking for is that you pass this around because not many people have Tumblrs while having a Facebook (so they wouldn’t know of the previous one) I’m just gonna throw the old post in here so you can get more detailed info on this phishing scam: it’s right here Please signal boost this. Thank you! UPDATE: I’ll just keep posting pictures of chats I get to show differences.



sanakirjalapsi: celiaur: ########CAN I GET ANOTHER SIGNAL BOOST, PLEASE?######## The same guy who did the phishing on Tumblr is back and is doing it for Facebook now, but bringing Tumblr into this? It’s already been reported as a phishing scam (thank you Google) but all I’m asking for is that you pass this around because not many people have Tumblrs while having a Facebook (so they wouldn’t know of the previous one) I’m just gonna throw the old post in here so you can get more detailed info on this phishing scam: it’s right here Please signal boost this. Thank you! UPDATE: I’ll just keep posting pictures of chats I get to show differences.