Tuesday, December 31, 2013

jonpertwee: kingdomofrains: maggiemay67: I want his TARDIS to be silvers and whites.I want him to be dressed in purple or black.I want a cravat, Leather boots and a splash of tartan… The dapper, aged Capaldi walking through a pristine, clinical TARDIS in a shining purple velvet jacket complementing his wonderfully silver hair is the most beautiful image I’ve had in a long time. Yesss.



jonpertwee: kingdomofrains: maggiemay67: I want his TARDIS to be silvers and whites.I want him to be dressed in purple or black.I want a cravat, Leather boots and a splash of tartan… The dapper, aged Capaldi walking through a pristine, clinical TARDIS in a shining purple velvet jacket complementing his wonderfully silver hair is the most beautiful image I’ve had in a long time. Yesss.