Thursday, February 27, 2014

keyofnik: Nice save, Michiru! They were kind of far out there though: So I’m not sure how this even was able to happen. But I’m picturing lots of midair flips and like .. Michiru jumping off the ledge to kick the mirror thing in the face and then hopping back in time to land (elegantly!) on the roof and still have enough time to catch Haruka, and I don’t care that that’s completely ridiculous, it’s what I have in my head now and you can’t take it from me.



keyofnik: Nice save, Michiru! They were kind of far out there though: So I’m not sure how this even was able to happen. But I’m picturing lots of midair flips and like .. Michiru jumping off the ledge to kick the mirror thing in the face and then hopping back in time to land (elegantly!) on the roof and still have enough time to catch Haruka, and I don’t care that that’s completely ridiculous, it’s what I have in my head now and you can’t take it from me.