Thursday, October 24, 2013

gravitytwins: Gravity Falls Challenge- Day 7: Scariest Creepiest Moment I don’t really find anything in this show scary per se, but there are some pretty creepy scenes. The whole scene where Gideon is summoning Bill is pretty creepy to me, but that scene where Bill vacuums the teeth out of that poor deer and then puts them back just to demonstrate his telekinesis is honestly one of the creepiest things I’ve seen on a cartoon (other than the Lub Glubs from Adventure Time which give me nightmares every time I watch Beautopia). (If you click the picture it opens as a gif)



gravitytwins: Gravity Falls Challenge- Day 7: Scariest Creepiest Moment I don’t really find anything in this show scary per se, but there are some pretty creepy scenes. The whole scene where Gideon is summoning Bill is pretty creepy to me, but that scene where Bill vacuums the teeth out of that poor deer and then puts them back just to demonstrate his telekinesis is honestly one of the creepiest things I’ve seen on a cartoon (other than the Lub Glubs from Adventure Time which give me nightmares every time I watch Beautopia). (If you click the picture it opens as a gif)