Friday, February 07, 2014

theweetosdoesart: lich-like-lichen: theweetosdoesart: Even if Billy would have wanted to be a boy it’s not like he would have had the choice anyway Ummm, I’m sorry I just started shipping Billy and Peter because they are both too cute! I mean what if they just like went off to the playground or something to hang out after this and were talking and having fun then they just hold hands as the sun sets! So adorable! This little story is too cute to handle



theweetosdoesart: lich-like-lichen: theweetosdoesart: Even if Billy would have wanted to be a boy it’s not like he would have had the choice anyway Ummm, I’m sorry I just started shipping Billy and Peter because they are both too cute! I mean what if they just like went off to the playground or something to hang out after this and were talking and having fun then they just hold hands as the sun sets! So adorable! This little story is too cute to handle